Monday, May 21, 2012

Word play shaking......

Whispered yelling of a quiet noise leads to the hardening softness of our confusion
Fighting to surrender, hoping to fall, guaranteeing a tie

I am enlightened by the confusing

I mean not to display gentile animosity or my lubricated dryness
But what you seek has already been found
The sound plays on deaf ears
The dancing becomes fluid to blind eyes

It's getting so cold the heat evolves into dry ice
I'm working backward but looking forward
The trace evidence has been deemed irrelevant 
It has been cleanly tainted

I'm walking at a run and sweating my coolness
Backing into the forward clutch so I can let it go
Who said this would be easy?
Wait scratch that and reverse it
Would it be easier to be said??
Dying to live, I am taking on captured escapees...
Wavering in the still sea, hovering on the land
Manufacturing nothing in the hope that we all fail
I plan to win this losing game

Attacked by nonviolence 
It enables me to leave every circle, squared
I dare you to tell the truth or the truth of the dare
I'm answering your question before the comprehension forms


Isn't it ironic?

Nightmares chase me/unwavering
into a cheery song
I eat all day but I am forever hungry
My appetite for knowledge is born from understanding,
It always, almost only, expands by the dwindling hours.....
I pity the fool!

The world is hurt
I can Achilles heel us to safety
Expose what you believe faithfully
Challenge with a true heart though my body weary and a bit shaky....

I'm built for it.........
Never question the master
I  can sho' nuff provide you an answer. 
You can sock it to me but I will withhold that fortune
Cause it is then and only then.....that the question can be asked.....






1 comment: