Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm sick of being sick




What happened to the dreams of the white picket fence?
I was born against trying to live a normal life...

Follow the rules and you will be okay
No running, jumping, playing cuz it might upset the delicacy of your being

So you telling me if I jump I die
Start hemorrhaging,
Followed by seizures if I decided to get high
Puke my brains out on the side only to get a front seat at my show
To die?

Sometimes I want to be a memory
Sometimes I wonder why he still ain't send for me
and sometimes....
I think I'm forgotten
This world is rotten

Thundering cats leave me to believe, I have the power
It is almost there barely
Hypochondriac writing her own obituary:

She gave back all she could to the ones who won't think twice about the services rendered
"I thought of her like my sister"
"She will be remembered"
(only to be forgotten)
Davinna was a reformed gang member who found glory
I wish you knew her story

Don't worry I'm still here
I'll let you know when to pick up I used to have the blues:
From gang to glory

This second will never come again
I relish in it
Cuz seconds equals minutes which equals hours, which equal days...
and I still exist
do you get my equations?





No comments:

Post a Comment