Monday, May 21, 2012

Ray of hope in the darkness, Writtten for Brandon

The darkness covers me
Encompassing my heart
The weariness leads to a setting of the sun to which no one can enjoy the dusk
and then it hits me
I am the sun that sends dusk to the dirt
The voice that captures the earth
The music that empowers a dancer to move
Shining so bright
The light of my eyes
causes the dances of the remix
Like R&B
Soft and cooling

I bring power to the word resilience
I bring hope to those that are lost
I provide the map that leads to the treasures of the heart

Everyday I make a decision about my attitude
Counseling and bearing my gratitude
To be given a chance to help

My life is worthy only because my shine has never felt the capacity to be diminished
It will never disappear
My blank stare could move mountain's
My ability could cause solving

I am who I am because I was meant to be
Have you ever thought, that I was sent to thee

Picking you up and placing pieces back together
Making a mark last forever

Through my writing,
I will become one of the history books treasures

Am I being too confident??

I deserve to be
You will know my name.....
and though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
I will come to you with eyes opened wide........
 The revolution will not be televised

No comments:

Post a Comment