Monday, May 21, 2012

Last chance




I fell
As if I was tripped by an invisible bicycle, laying on the concrete.....
I swear it was there
But now it seems foreign
Maybe I'm mistaken?

The cascades of life, sends dark tremors down my spine
Like im waiting for the cyclone in a never ending line.
Watching the thrill and enjoyment of everyone else
 
Is life passing me?
I question passively

This is the reason for this Psalm
At a loss of love,
like a wounded dove
Hoping to spread her wings

I need things...

Heaven is a place for two
But additions are necessary
Hope to feel the womb swell with the trappings of my seed
A piece of me could change the world further
It could change me

WAIT

Could I really think to involve an innocent, in a world full of destruction
Where vein popping, pill swallowing and lined powdered  is accepted in a crystal form?

I sit back and think.............
as my biological clock ticks louder

No comments:

Post a Comment