Monday, May 21, 2012

Capabilities- Shit just got real



How can I neglect it
When its my body that directs it
My being in the genomes of my blood line

It just got real

Feeling like a child
The d-volvement of my health
Makes me listen as if a drill sergeant stated his order
I'm out of order but not in mind or soul
Just body

The increasing age puts me at risk....
To die, to suffer, to give, to hunger for the ever increasing ability of healthiness
I am not alone but will die that way
Hope I get to say goodbye that day
Cause its no longer in my hands

My spleen almost fully diminished
Hoping I can finish, what I need to do
In order to make my wrongs, righter

Body feeling like fire and my blood is the lighter
How can I extinguish the pain??
I hope in vain, remember my name
I testify

Bone marrow breaches, experience is what teaches
A matter of how far you can go
No morbillity but I was born to die

The time I has been granted
Leaves so many demands its...crazy
No need to pity me, or test abilities
All those wounds have been salted

Body assaulting me, but can never be charged
I brace for the barrage
My neck, my back
I ain't talking about kia bending over to show you her season

My words have reason
I need to believe in
Or die alone cuz i'm deceiving...,

Myself, I wish for health...
To embody it,
I look normal,
Because within this shell,,  pain is my own hell
There is no way I can avoid it
Shit just got real
but im tired and need a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment