Monday, May 28, 2012

Mr. Mulholland

The bard can not be held...
dammit...
scratch that and rotate
No holds bard

I mean what I say and I say what I mean
So there is not reason to read within the lines
The character of your voice leaves me......breathless

I see someone who was never there
Life is never fair
So like a donna ma
I can take you there

I was designed to infiltrate said mind
To appreciate the things passed by time
I don't know what it is but I want to know if it could be

Your voice soothes me
Like I was playing in a philharmonic way that soothes me
I was lost

The impact of letting me be me
without blame or catastrophe, makes me want to hop on the D

I'm certain that this person didn't just happen to be here
See here
Open the lock and want to be here

I contemplate......
I see the beginning of a phase that may cost days or cost me my life\

Who are you to tell me otherwise
I surmise that this guy may bear an inkling
to what I sort, or have retort
To think that I'm too good
when my ghetto rocks the heart

Phone dies, we call sides and dream of meeting each other
Im stunned, no more words are necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment