Monday, May 28, 2012

Self medication

The world is warped
So I replicate
self medicate
to keep my head above water

The psychedelic features never bend
Though I hope they do
In what right mind can it be fathomed
That's why I lean on the side of wrong

That bad taste in your mouth
Leaves a bad taste in mine

Unconscious hording
We seek who we are
The plants are greens
Blowing dust, taking me higher and inhaling powder to resolve

Down the drain, drips the unspeakable
This is what elixirs do to you
In order to avoid all storms

Trying to rear the ugly head that appears thru blood point overload
I'm trying to not be told
That I'm the piper in the danger zone

Follow me @beansanrice , tweeting to technology
That keeps me changing all my clothes

Where am I?
What's going on?
Why am I here?

The awareness surfaces
challenging the senses, that have become worn
only to be pushed down

Life hurts
I can see clearly now

Enrapture me and make me forget
I'm glad to be home

And then I wake up
Hung over...........what the fuck did I do last night???

2 comments:

  1. Love it Beanie Baby! Looks like we're on similar paths. Keep pushing for the change you want to see and it will become ever so clear.

    Sephida

    ReplyDelete