Sunday, May 27, 2012

Music makes the world go round



Breathless
I continue my journey
The ensuing travesties fall by the way side
I beat the congas and blow on the trumpet
Cuz, I march to the beat of my own drum

I insert my ear buds...to leave the present in a flurry
I hear the bass, I no longer worry
For me I am home

I began to listen,
Life on shuffle...
music is the heart of the soul
 can you solve my puzzle

I'd rather go blind
You better listen
because the night time is the right time
Do you feel the beat of the rhythm of the night
Our endless love?
I'm rolling in the deep
 but its not even my birthday
So tell me that you want me to

It can all be so simple,
 But you rather make it hard
Cause it's funny how money changes situations
 
Hey there delilah,
I had the time of my life
You see the fire burn
Leaving me weak in the knees
I go back to black
We only said goodbye with words
Can't you see, kissing you is.....
like peaches and cream

The firm told me to
Be your super women
Lie for you,
 Cry for you, 
There is a method to my madness

24 hours to live because
music makes you lose control

It's good enough for me
Time after time
I'll be there for you but
I still need a resolution
I'm rocking this boat
Trying to stop this train
Hoping I come back in one piece
While I'm waiting on the world to change

I resolve to be sitting on the dock of the bay
then I turn to you
But there's just one thing that got me tripping

I fade to black
Like you will never see me again

Daydreams 
You know the night time, is the right time
When you got that glow...it leads to
Strength courage and wisdom
I got dreams to remember

I'm sounding the alarm
don't you bring me along
My ego leave me irreplaceable
 I'm a single lady
Still dancing the night away
To the beat of my own drum

It's you, its you,
 Its all for you
Playing those video games

Breaking my heart but, my tears dry on there own
Round midnight
Cuz he can only hold her for so long

All this craziness will disappear
Designed with me in mind

Then I wake up alone

No comments:

Post a Comment