Monday, May 28, 2012

Solitude

The death of my heart, will never be confirmed
It sits in the shadows embalmed with lost
Consumed by the dark

The feelings of inadequacy
trap me
Surrounding the light 

You are your own worse enemy
Broadcast of days past enter my present

The air seems to stir with my discontent
Breeze blowing to the north 
Blind to the delicate kneading of my being
Eyes glazed, gazing to the south

The sun shines on my face
reflecting the right to choose
How i long for the grains of rock
That was disrupted and turned to sand
It reminds me of peace after destruction

The meaning that you can be broken down and still turned to something
Paces the breathes I have left to take
It envelops the strain caused by the tightening strings of solitude
Leaves me needing a new latitude.......or a triangle to vanish into





No comments:

Post a Comment