Sunday, July 29, 2012

You dont even know

Im not the typical shorty
Many dudes, yeah I be fooling
All in my ish cuz of my unnatural seclusion
Wondering what Im doing
Who i'm screwing
or just eluding
Never been in love, found out shit is just for fools and

I feel like the whole world is on my shoulders
Never no trick, dont do favors cuz im no douja
Your like paper I can fold ya
When I walk by dudes just wide eye, like they was awaken by the foldgers

Stress getting me
Depression aint the only thing that be eating me
So do you honey
Cuz im a def do me

You c me do me
Im a be me, scuze me
Do me dirty, okay boo you gonna c
Cuz I do
If I was your wife than i stand by you
Hard times too
Cuz cant nobody see you just as I do
Yall never find a love like this, you wasted to much time boo
You took something i cant get back you wasted too much time boo

It was mutual if i beat alot know what I do to you,
To prove to you, to groove with you,
cant get enough of soothing you
Say im playing a game but why would i fool with you????

Compassion needed
More and more now i feel depleted
Love is love boo
But your not the only one that need it
To breathe it
Knew you was my heart cuz you eat it it

Took my innocence matter fact you know what nooka keep it

Stop clocking me
Cuz in your dreams i know you still watching me
Thought you was bout it babe so why you still jocking me

No apologies or copping pleas
No more licking, please get off your knees
Knew it take a man to understand my street philosophies

Hesitation, action came before I contemplated
What you took for me cant be priced for compensation
Learned the lesson
Dont trust no one, keep em guessing
No matter who it is go no further than caressing

Thats why they wetting
Cuz im too real for them to C
Maybe one day, I'll find a man as real as me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment