Saturday, August 4, 2012

Feelings (A ballad)

I thought it was over
resigned within myself
It would end like this, I told ya
Cant be right with myself

The tears, fall easy
The mix of emotions, carry on
I thought it be easy
but I lied to myself

Iceberg is frozen
Melting bad on itself
They said it wont be easy
but I lied to myself

Trap is framed and its been baited
Caught myself in the weeds
This can't mean its over
Feel so bare, I cant breathe

Life is over
Considering it was planned
Who gave me suffering
Who showed me loss of the facts

I hate its over
I hate that that I cant be moved
Im pushing anger
Time to face the sudden truth

This wont end well
I hate the known facts
I'm growing weaker
Cant meditate to relax

My time is over
Never thought it would be
Nobody gets it
Wiping tears on my sleeve

Who said its over
Who said its over
Who said its over
who saidddddddddd

Smile bright, big girl face now
You are woman suck it up
This time aint easy
Still finding answers to whats wrong

Doubt and fault taking over
I knew the outcome would be rough
My time is over
Giving up just because

Im too tired to be  here
Too tired to see here
Too tired to breathe here
To tired...to.....live........

Want is need when u need it to be
But you can never be free of the
hurt, lost and will
Seems he changed up
I need to switch my game up

Hand slipping out my grasp
Its over
Man its over
What do I do its over
How do I live its over

What do I do
Rhetorical 
Lied to you
No show and proof
I'm done

Its black

No comments:

Post a Comment