Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fighting to be here

Preach is the word i hear but i have to conquer
This blog is not a sponsor or a safety net
You get it yet you still hang on the hidden cord

No one can be or see or be or see
Anything but what they expect
Circumspect to keep you on your toes

The balance knows that the lives we hold are losing cus they want to
Dont tell me its because the white of things led you to default on.....
We make our beds
We give the head to increase happiness in another

Let me tell you why im mad

We sit here and allow crayola to rule us
Let the idea of packing heat fool us
To be secure in the rumors....
we feed the same....cant right this game
but i can be a sponsor

Dereliction seems
To crush hopes and dreams
Institutionalizing where you were heading 
Wheres your setting
Fool me once and parole keeps you vetting

I talk so that I hear the words that form in my head
I write so that im remembered when i am dead
Howeveer, its about getting the truth into your head

Do you think giving head will keep you more fed than filling??
Dealing in it, to swivel in it and present them with your cause?

I hear you, i see you, used to be you...
That's the crushing of my cause

Nobody knows unless they  live it..
Wheres that data from i rescind it

You dont know me or all the wars....
Irag and afganistan hold nothing to the war at hand killing people in the hood
The balance stood to make us good
but we rather reap what we sow

And so...it continues
Crossong venues...to show you that its strong
No its wrong.....

I will not allow the ignorance or lack of dillegence to read me what is wrong
Assholes
Your outfit cost more than your rent then somethings wrong...
I can move on but leave a generation in the storm.....to drain

When we care about true religion jeans but not religious things it worries me to the bone
Are you safe at home...pretending happy...or need a sugar daddy to move on?

I pity you....cuz bitch i work and though my check dont twerk it helps me to continue on
You think you strong...
You never lived to have that answer

Im still fighting..........and will continue to do such..

No comments:

Post a Comment