Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fall asleep you might be woken up

I came in fighting
The square left me striving....for more knuckles in my cause
I rocked that blue and made certain to
Direct the redness of the wrong

The six points rang
Made me do some things
I will regret for however long
I bleed the same but was about the gang relation
Couldn't tell me I was wrong

Six points issued
Remembered all we went
Name carried bells for so long
I wish you would
Cuz, knuckle game still good...
Test it only if you want to......

Illegal driving skills
You know it's real
Alcoholic wit no sponsor
Fingers crushed, signs are thrown
Reading blue will always conquer

Ceanie still, hides away that steel
Hesitating to tell you what the noise for
Lorkin hazed mirage is what you fall for
Just to show im still here

You fall asleep.....

I'm  a wake you up...eventually, consistently, habitually

CUZ I CREATE THE STORM

No comments:

Post a Comment