Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nowhere

Your the voice in my head
Screaming to believe love has come
To no avail, I separate from giving in
Love weighs me down
Airy guidance whispers in the wind

No where is left for us to go
No commendations or awards
My heart carries the same weight as the trophy
Sometimes first is last and last leaves you nowhere

Running......

Nipping at my toes but I'm unable to reciprocate my creation
I'm a big girl...you don't need my guidance but it seems.....
Nowhere is always here

And you say she's just a friend...

Where are you now?
Snapshots of total recall immerse me in your spirit
The call drips of lust
Catch it

Forbidden routes lead me to your being
We give in or we give up
Clarity is crystal clear 
There is a fire burning through my veins,flowing to my heart

Deepness makes it all the more better.......
Can you feel the depths of my dispair?
They still lead to nowhere

You dont exist, but i can dream...
Picturesque notations of a fantasy that boggles my mind
I hope we have it all

Out of nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment