Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Challenges

What I am faced with you will never know
How close to death I come, you will never know
Certain things are meant for an audience 
Others trap you, making you deal with explanations

This is me in the world
It ain't easy, to appease me, or deceive me or think you can retrieve the
Intiment moments of me and where I stand

They say its over
but whats the process of beginning
This dude sheen was winning?/
If we were given the same aspects and same contracts.....
It be doubled down

You think you know me now?
Cuz my writing provides so much insight?
Get right, you will never learn who i have become

I sit here with a body that pleads for silence...
Because I'm non-violent, i wont fuck myself
Silence seems golden, 
I am hear cuz I'm chosen to guide you through what  is wrong
That don't mean its calm or I'm built so strong

Just means that I am open
To live dead American dreams
And hope that we........change the balance of the young...

Tears dismayed to fall, i hate it all
but still work it to the ending

Nobody knows the trouble i been through
Most will never know

I dream for once to share as much
With someone who i can care for
Be there for
Shut them down when they don't have the head for

I preach from the valley of the shadow of death
No one can quiet this storm...
He speaks to me,
speak within thee but still cant right none of my wrongs...


Its a challenge..................

No comments:

Post a Comment