Monday, July 16, 2012

Childhood games

I'm trapped inside us, trying to remember me
Someone said freeze
The whirlwind of love left jaded pictures 
How do I seperate it?
Hiding and seeking
All I see is you, where did I get lost?

The valley tells me that it has been discovered before
Entrapping the soul of the ones that were unsure
Leafing through memories leads to flashes of brilliance
The blinding light cause lightening strikes within my heart

The gathering of goods tells me this is over
Marco..............
Where are you?
The Polo is gone
Is the game over?

Manhunting these empty alleys of the heart in order to find love hidden under a car
Tag your it

Mother may I......grow strong in order to start anew?
The light is RED so I stay still, waiting for the go
I been ducking your goose 
in a silent game of musical chairs

Childhood games still plaging the grown
I don't want to grow up, I'm still a............
 
We were young  and now we are not........
So sit your ass down and take these cards, let me figure out when your bluffing
It's time to play the hand you were dealt


No comments:

Post a Comment