Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prizes.........

I ran to see if the prize was won
The hook never grasped the fluff of the bear
I'm the preacher of this sermon
I rebuke the unworthy vermin

Only to fall trap to the devils needs
I need for things
Illustrations help, cuz im visual
Your worthlessness leaves residuals

How do I get rid of it
Be rid of it
Give back to the innocent
Bend to it
Pause

What makes you feel dirty?
Brick wall stabilized
Fantisized between these thighs
Sarah Jones revolution will be televised
Mine has to be qualified
To feel that i am worthy

I write with my heart and see with my eyes
I write with my left but lose with my right
The ampedextrious have no need here
To be here...this belongs to a one armed bandit 
We only C here

Performance is not just a show
I see it everyday

Questioning the laws that protect us all
I do shit for people
Sometimes its illegal
But fuck it the world still turns

Doesn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment