Monday, July 16, 2012

Not all who wander.........

The deafining display of life plays out
My actions have always spoken louder than words
Here my words will speak louder than actions
Causing chain reactions
Cause is still unknown

So I walk
Til feet are blistered, in search of a new adventure 
to challenege the one that's gone
Hopstopping up the avenues
Getting a kinder view of what has been lost for so long

Life happens throughout everything
Its the way of things
Perception is the cause

Walking the earth
Feeling mother natures birth and appreciating what it formed

This maze eludes me
Tries to fool me
Blocking me in, so I can't move on

Yet I have never stopped moving

The momentum of the desert sand 
Make's me cry for a mirage
Where am I?

Watching the ocean swallow the horizon
Who knows the timing?
 Or when we will be gone?

Pressure rains........

We come in alone and that is the way we go out

Never sure of the route or where it will leave us
That's why I talk through Jesus, cuz he's been present all along

NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment