Monday, July 16, 2012

Imperfect Beauty

It lays at my shoulder so that a glance helps me to remember
Broken soul, painstakingly pieced back together
No matter how new it looks inside it is always broken
Tested through experience and vicarious assaults
Broken down to lose the heart fought for
The effortlessness is not so, it takes practice

Acting is not only a career, it's a need for people like me
Chaos reins within my heart, body and soul
Who I am on the outside is constantly judged 

Who I am on the inside is only known by me
The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle all come from different boxes
leaving the picture to never be solved

We are our own worse enemy only after the real one has left us to pick up the pieces of the life they ripped away
Bites to our hands to get the grip from us
Missing coins land on the engagement that was also lost
So we sleep on trains for your benefit of the doubt

Breaking bad while my face hit the concrete
I try to forget
Telling lies to keep my life......not realizing how destroyed it already has become

Step in my shoes and you might never wake up......
Ever break up
Ever come to the realization that your life is fucked up

Life goes on.......

Cherry Blossoms float off the branches with grace, to lay at rest
Beautiful in their fall......
Once they hit the ground the deterioration starts

 I do what I do, I say what I say, I make mistakes, I suffer from self esteem issues, I suffer from the neglect of nurturing love, I suffer through my pain, I suffer....but all you can see is beauty

All I see is Imperfection

No comments:

Post a Comment