Monday, July 16, 2012

Running away

The footsteps are resounding.....as they taper off
The trip down the stairs was intensified by the metal door.....
Disoriented I stagger to a stand.....

The warmth of the blood drips down my face
The saltiness of it....increases the anger
This is no stranger, but someone that should be trusted

Running into the yard I backtrack
Open the basement door hatch and crumble to the floor
2 minutes

I run up to the room that was mines for so long grabbing items that I can't really distinguish
Hoping I am as silent as I have been for so long
My heart rate won't slow and the adrenaline still has me feeling no pain

Back at the hatch 
Into the night......

Running.......................................

Breath labored, chest hurts

I continue to run

No comments:

Post a Comment