Sunday, June 24, 2012

The reason some abort it

The liquor stains
Made a mess of things
and anger is awarded

You fight me still
my logic stills
and think of things that I avoided

Your right this way
but im left hand babe
doing crunches to avoid it

Why do you think i still
Invest in project ills
and no one that can afford it

I loved this one
Is the valley from which i defaulted

I sit here wonderin why
my friends dont think its causious
Cuz I drink to much or belligerent yell as such

You think this is avoidance???
Really?
Me???

This is the life that I need, that I see
and you don't know me for it...............

Sad I thought we were built that strong....
I apologize that I let my mind lead my heart into subordinamce

I let down another person

fool me once, shame on you...........fool me twice, shame on me

I guess I'm fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment