Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ignored

I stand at the front of the line
Ignored as if I can't be seen...
I have fought and taught....I can carry on
Resilience is a hell of a thing 
Sometimes it leaves you weak and unrecognizable
Who told you I was built that strong and would remain such

Life has dealt an unfair hand
But I have and will continue to play it,
Bluffing death 
Knowing I'm not two of a kind

I am one

I am stuck in hell 
Like a hermit stuck within It's shell
Hearing the call of the ocean 
But finding no water to quench my thirst

This is my devotion and my downfall
Stuck in a hell and no one can tell
Because My exterior shows otherwise
Its my best disguise
Hiding the uncertainty

What you tell me stays in me
What I need to tell stays within me
I can't bring myself to let it go

My brain can only handle so much
My body is facing the repercussions
Who knew chaos would be so fluid

Want to scream but like a tree in the forest 
Unsure if anyone would hear me
Or try to stop the free fall
Because they haven't yet
I doubt anyone will
 
Natural disaster
No stopping the rain
The feeling takes me back to the 200m
Needing that last push but finding nothing in my body to lead me there
Rounding the track, I feel the burst
How long will that contain me

It's getting tiring

No comments:

Post a Comment