Sunday, June 17, 2012

My belief

Belief is moving
Because of you I can finally see
I thought that the hurt stopped my movement

You moved me forward, letting me know my reaction was stagnated
The ease of my pain left me contemplating
And then you were there

I know now that I am not only meant to be here
But to see here
Tie all loose ends and question

 Not spose to be here

My lord has felt the valleys i was lost in
Deal to be forced in
Letting me know.....it happens often

We are marching on to heaven
But beuatiful cant sing me that song

I grasp the last of the truth
what can I mean to you
Then i realize my accordance

It does not matter who disregard my name, or say yours in vain....
Im the reporter to record it
I see the fight
I have dealt with might
leave you to think that your subornate

Feel the art that over takes my heart and tell me chill we can move forward
The power in my body leads me to feel sorry
For all the things i never knew....

I want to move forward...help me find the way

No comments:

Post a Comment