Sunday, June 24, 2012

I found love to late

The touch of you left me breathless
I'm not built so strong
I go over in my mind what lead to this and what carried it
and I know that I am wrong

Tis was not your decision
or what you envisioned...
Carry me into the sun

I will stand here proud of you
Lack of time with you
Makes me forget all that was wrong

But we still have Chicago.....


We were made from different wells
But we both could tell
This was something bigger than us

Your Irish breed and my lack of things
Made us equal in our storm
So I hold on
I hope you will too, but I know who is you

Enjoyment fills the song
No taking back what we decided in me or with you for what I was born with
I love you

But you will never feel the encompass of my passing

Here to there....
I need you stable dear...
to weather your circumference

What more can I say but I love you?
I judged you and you showed me what was wrong.....

I guess I'm consigned to being alone
because my heart left with you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment