Thursday, March 24, 2016

It is what it is

I'm that bk banger
Black lives changer
Mortal world changer
The cycle of violence breaker

Im the one thay escaped from all the darkness
Took my ass to school so i can school the block in

Code switching and being resilient
How to prevent shit

In this changing city
From gritty to pretty mirage gritty
Brooklyn ny state of mind in me

Multi-degreed so you believe harder
Street scholar
But fall to my knees to head father

I semi-have faith, i semi-relate, I'm semi-irate

But this is my plate, so im a eat it up

From ganging to glory
This is my story
Im protected by glory
Anointed by glory

Brooklyn raised me
Then it chewed me out
And then it changed me

A girl grew in brooklyn
But it was elohim that saved me

Conditioned fools you need to start to believe harder
Be more then street scholars
So you can dream farther

Pick some cotton
We all still niggas at seperate fountains
If you don't know by now damn you've  frogotton

Back of the bus shit
Emmit still hanging in my circumference
Not protected by gov'ment
Incarcerating our governance

Jom had a hand in segregating all our cities,
souls is empty
But  all the water hoses are not empty

Raped and reprieved
Ancestors hanging on trees
Denying us dreams
3/5 eradicating our means

It was never our dream
We all kings and queens
Let's  not forget about things
That help us hold dreams

Jails just stealing our men
being stolen again
but the ships are the penz
Incapacitation within
War on drugs was the end
It was all set up by them

The war on poverty designed to degenerate our intellectual property
We can't solve it b
When set up for failure in this hypocrisy

Idiocracy
Idiots jumping on idiocraty
Mediocrity
Done with this world
Its a monopoly

Of injustice


Incarcerating all the righteous

No comments:

Post a Comment