Sunday, March 27, 2016

Forget me not...love living or be left with just existing. -Davinna Thrower

Don't forget the initial
Don't forget all the issues
Don't forget how im real true

To share my story with you

Don't forget you have an end too
Don't forget these eyes that looked in you
Don't forget the lies you lay into
Don't forget the laugh of whom sent you

Don't forget the crazy chick in all venues
Hell raising shit in all venues
Bitch endangered crip
My name is it
Its not the same and shit
Who can we continue to blame for this

Who sent you

How no one wanted me to change and shit
No one realized the game was sick
No on realized the blame of it
No one realized the change it did
No one saw a frightened kid
No one heard the cries of a combat kid
No one knows the effects of PTSD like i did
No one knew the hurt of a closed fist like i did
No one knew the hope to live like i did
No one lost hope in living like i did
Society pulling but no one experienced what i did

No one knew what i did
No one knew what it is
No one knows how tired i' is

No one talked about the entire things
No one ever talked about the lies and things
No one talked about the ripple effect
No one talks about the pain and regret
No one talks about the rape and deflect
The simple regret
The little regrets
The tremendous regrets
The stupendous regrets
The try to end it regrets
The almost ending it regrets

The fact of being here regrets

The fact of being here regrets
The loss of being here regressed

No one talks about the faults and blame
No one talks about my ability to remain the same
Remain the same
Remain the same

No one thinks of a child distained
No one thinks about the flow of things
No.one thinks about the ultimate cause
No one thinks about the individual wars
No one thinks about the past of us in chains
Lynched and hanged
Water hosed missing our rights all the same
War on drugs
And slavery is the same
We lose the abilty to function like 3/5 of a person it hasn't changed

War on poverty
Psychotic idiocracy still remains
I need to start over but fear
the change will remain the same
I need to start over
but the pain remains
We need to start over but internal blames the same

I need to get over.....being changed by things
Lynched in a brain that requires the heak in change forever wrought to try ro exact the change
No one thinks about our resort to change

I am woman
I am vibrant
I refuse to remain silent
I am tireless off my crying
Tireless but still striving
Tireless but still riding

Trying to forget all my grounding
I need to forget all my grounding
Requipped with no silence
I embody all the violence

All i want is silence
All i need is silence
All i achieve and speak on will only be met with more silence

Countless violence
Our blood is spilled within mire violence

I am a teacher, a preacher, a questionable seeker, a thinker, a heavy drinker, a given up creature...a used to be rambunctious leader... a dealer, a healer, a speaker, a poet with immeasurable features
My words are my testimony
My worlds are the future

Ive grown bored with the future
Im forlorn off the future
Im cordorned off from the future
Forced to live each day in war with my ruler
Forced to live in war with a body of no future
Forced to still record the angst of my intruders
Forced to still endure this pain of no future
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN BE CAUSE TO CHANGE ALL YOUR FUTURES
It is with remorse if you don't change for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment