Friday, March 25, 2016

Badgers

In my mind
No cohesiveness of existence
Counting instance
I count within this

World of the endless
Words from the friendless

Travesties of macrebe
I always knew there was no chance for me

Fighting through there being no chance for me

Living with knowing there would be no chance for me

Living and growing

Knowing there's no chance for me

Identity showing
In it being no chance for me

Calmness growing
with having no chance for me

I'm still knowing
I took every chance I see

I'm still growing
We still romance in unadvancing see
In
Us knowing

We will never advance in things

We still growing

In living the fantasies
Im still hoping
You give up the fantasies
And keep us growing

To seperate the fantasies

And get on with
Going away from these childish things
House niggas growing
To live in those fantasies

But i know them...
They material fantasies
They embody the fancy things
There are chosen to embody
the shiny things
Niggas glowing
Chasing in a fantasy

I cant hold them to be false because of what they see
Dont wanna know em

I live it to breathe
you live life for....
see

Life is more important than hyping non righteous things

And i still know them
Eradicating our hopes and dreams
Jails is potent
With stifling the lives it ceased

Fighting the growing
Incapacitation of life regimes

We lost the spoken
Who reiterated our lives and dreams

Niggas so spent on lacking in life and dreams
We need some spoken to remember the life and dreams

I'll be outspoken to not table the life and dreams

I have spoken
profess in these life and dreams

I'm  still knowing

I won't regress in selling this life and dreams

I should confess

Don't sleep on how smart we seem

Intellect growing...you think we have forgotton things

I should regress
but you need to understand the life we bring

I should address
Embody the simple things
Egyptian rulers can proclaim
Our vibrant things

Mesopotamia and how we blessed really started things

Egyptian rulers and how no one questioned things
We were rulers
Whether we kings or queens
Simple rulers
Hieroglyphics profess such things

Dont forget we powerful
Even if outside our means

Because I think your confused..... #myblackisbeautiful  #africa #melatonin #slavery #wedontforget #itwasonlyboughtaweekago
#lifeformehasbeennocrystalstairs #immerseinyourhistory #nowaterhose #nolynching #wearenotourgrandparentschildren #wejump  #wewillbeatyourass#shitsnotgoongdownthesame #thatswhyblackpeoplereallydontlikewater

.

No comments:

Post a Comment