Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conversation with myself

Life changes but never changes
We grow, we learn, but do we really
Everyday is a realization of how strong i am
I did this...no one else
The developing thoughts of a rational mind lead to a form of clarity most never reach...
The calm before the storm
Disjointed reality
I wish the world could see what i can see
but it can't
So it loses.....
The message of the earth stands to be forgotten
in a simple stance of neglect
We are who we surround ourselves with
everyday life is stilled if you don't open your ears
The eyes see more but the tunes in our heads offer explanation
We hear what we want and we see what we see
When did the world and its functions become automated....
My mind jumps from topic to topic at the speed of my light, I think its cosmic
Withering under the thoughts of lean.........
leaning on the thoughts of me
It slows and finally I see...............

No comments:

Post a Comment