Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Damn I'm messing up my make-up

Pushing yourself to make sure that everything you do brings you a better place in a world of adversity is hard. The constant self doubt, wonder, loneliness (even when surrounded by others) sometimes suffocates me. My characteristics define me but I design me........

Damn I messing up my make-up


The flavor of my feelings shining like a mood ring/ the mind within my thoughts/tired of every damn things/eyes getting kind of heavy/get up time to show and prove/wicked thoughts of what you doing/outside I'm together and keeping shit cool/ the psych often wonders out loud but sometimes its still/ I oh um never had this feeling/deeper than a blue chill/ feet just cant seem to forward/time is sitting on my back/ worked so hard to build that igloo/ just steady  melting into my feel/ broad strokes from the paintbrush/ colors the pictures that  i feel/ i am no longing laughing/ i can no longer feel/ ups and downs/ im moving forward/ still on a steady decline/

damn I'm messing up my make up/this is so over real/ but i cant get back to feeling./no its just not allowed/ scenes flashing through in pictures/ only problem there's no sound/

splashing water on my face now/ only you can wake you up/ from disappointment and the tension/ world of dreams just because/ eyes getting kind of heavy/ blind to fact, faith and truth/ living in a bubble/ bazookawing out your fuel/ damn I'm messing up my makeup/ perfect picture on the sill/ And i cant get up from the bumps and the dings/didn't realize i was falling/ i get so tired of false things/ i think i said too much /signing names of the real/how many people are disillusioned/  people alive but still been killed/  Cuz there lives are in hell  and they cant seem to see/ past materials and ignorance/ people tell them how to feel.

breath fogging up the windows/life gets so cloudy at times/ write your name on condensation/  a strong pill for them to try/ but you cant look down cuz it reminds how far you are/ eyes wet and weary/cuz its raining outside 

damn I'm messing up my make up/this is so over real/ but i cant get back to feeling./no its just not allowed/ scenes flashing through in pictures/ only problem there's no sound

No comments:

Post a Comment