Monday, March 19, 2012

It is what its not

I kill people for less/
do i have your full attention?/
my intention comes with precision, feel the gift that I'm giving/
i dont need to tell you about what goes on behind closed doors/
it seems that many men adore the smuts on the floor/
Click, pause, boom the reaction is fitting/
as i roll thru with  the fitted/
I make you question your existence/
Cuz there work is not a globe and i don't need you to hold..my hand
I can stand....and do it better than you can/

I'm tired of all the fools an all the birds flying
I admit that I'm a travesty/
but you living and still dying/
sun shining/
on my face but you cant see it still/
every day that i wake up I'm reminded of the real

fakeness breeds shakiness/
who can forsake this/
the mental capacity of others is where my success shakes us/
makes us...just give me the light/
I'm trying to save the world/
you tryna' save the night/
disappointment in your actions/
you built to be....
this thing, taking you over was the reaction/
I sanctioned, I want my nations to rise./
but I question the size of your commitment when you rise
no body can see me with out just cause/
cuz i cause what i does and i do what i does/

I eat those/
I observe enough then i keep those/
I say what i mean and I'm prepared
You need no peep holes/
to see the travesty laid to me/
you a lame to me/
its a game to me/
when you ready lets play/
I think of strategy everyday
so when the challenge presents its self its easier to lay/
you fell asleep/
Still rhyming for the cause/
cuz yours is false and with it i just cant get along/

I'm blinded by the night watch
tucking my Arizona in my pants/
who would of thought that be my last action in this dance/
I'm dead but who recognize what really happen/
its tragic/
half of America cant imagine/
but when u bound our wrist and feed us dirt and had your way with our women/
did you not think down the line we would be feeling...
the anger, circumstance or the bubble...you might a lived in that shit but you just came out to trouble...it's real....

No comments:

Post a Comment