Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I dont even know what to call this....

Never seem to remember the pain it caused the last time
my unconsciousness lead me to believe that everything is cursed
so i look....
take a sip for my thirst
they just polluting the earth
the cry i hear ain't circumcised
the cries get louder
the pain hurts my eyes

I tried,
I really thought it was over.
now the slouch of the shoulders shown the discouragement of the situation
I didn't ask for this......
mutual agreements are no longer common cause.
the friction from the tension leaves you gone
and right now i don't care.
In the same way i want you here..
to work at the distance...stop being resistant!
I know.....you love me too. at least time will tell....
but im in gods hell trying to refrain from the same shit that been racking my brain.......
am i in love???

I'm only human but you can hear me roar
life took a seat past the open door
the easiest route sometimes the hardest to drive thru
but i wouldn't know
as my life took the side view....
I'm working on it please refrain from the obvious
the slackness of environment causes everybody to inspire shit...
oh well
They might as well kill themselves...they became nothing less than drones
doing what every body tell them...
go figure.... you might as well feel the sun blaze on your back as you try to react
but its reactive tacc's....ticular all of my friends are particular...
and that suits me fine.....

Sometimes i can falter

The thought alone makes my hand shake and the ashes from my stog dance on the keyboards.
Nah it couldn't happen to me? Harsh and sober feelings smacked all up in my face and told me i was wrong.....

Here come's the train, moving on...but to what???

The steady gain in the professional leads me to lead this confessional that states...
Life is about not giving a fuck...if you do...well...
your time always comes up...
Playing my part.......and until then I'll just fade into the black

No comments:

Post a Comment