Sunday, April 1, 2012

I grew up on the crime side




What do you think about when I say picture four straight lines? Some may say a freeway. Some may say cocaine, some may even say cuts in your eyebrow. I say the only thing I see/think, a square. The square is four straight lines.....lines that connect to each other in order to be called such. It is utilized in order to solve problems or equations. A square in my eyes can symbolize new beginnings, retribution, respect and violence.

It all began in a square, embodied by unnamed individuals....in the end we became one. Fist flying, unforgiving, attacked from all sides........standing in the center of a new life that was to be mine. The 8 voices of the 2 souls that would become 3 of the most important things I breathed...

Hard to discuss what I did and the statutes alone leave me quiet...........
The entrapping, rhapsody of an adrenaline filled miow.....
cuz we were always on the come up.
Well spoken to the loccing

The tinted silence of the bluest light....
reflected in the left pocket of my jeans......
the crates wrapping around my wrist,
shadowing my neck...and the ideals set in my mind.
I breathe this, I need this...I eat this.......or so I have.......
No matter how much time passes and how much I grow....in the back of my mind it still exist....it can't ever be dropped
maybe tamed.

Lorcin, Sigler, Carbine, AK..... rifling for a chance to show the night what it can do. Metal and power sitting inside the shoe. I wish a n*&^% would......was the logic in that day......

It was our salvation and our undoing.
Set trip, bust lip, jumping off just because. Unlawful gathering, time to cook, hand exchange, I'm the repo girl this now belongs to me.......

Never no talking
Indecision can get you clapped.......
I'm a get you before you get me.....and If I ever did anything wrong to shame my cuzins......
There were those four lines......
It never failed

The crowning joy of those sparkling six points allow me to see David's star.
It is a blessing....and curse...
The cerulean dreams that over took what position I played was the position I played.
Name ringing bells but all I want is quiet.....

see g see

.......maybe you won't ever.........never throw stones at a glass house my g.......scratch that and reverse it........

I used to have the blues...need I say more

No comments:

Post a Comment