Friday, April 13, 2012

Tip Toe

Some tip toe into the next phase of life...well I'm an Aries so i knock it down......

We tried to bring it back here
Confusing rouse up the gill
Functioning on a higher power,
so that I can gravitate towards my circumstance
It is what its not and I'm what I can be
the light shades the look of my hurt
the sun tints the feelings of being
I walk with my heart and I dance with my soul
The waters around the injustice stifle me and leave me wanting for a lack of a boat..
I don't float and neither should you...
Time is still for a bit but in the end it traps you
enraptured by the constant faults of life..
I post what I feel and say what I mean

I feel betrayed
Being guided to certain feelings and truths, only to see them outlined in your clause
The sun can come out tomorrow but so can the rain and the clouds...

Here comes the rain again
falling on my head like a memory
Memories burden my heart and attack my being
they leave me breathless and  searching for a pump

I try to breathe easy
But it only gets harder
I try to make up for what was done
but it only gets more confusing...
I cant save my life
but I can save yours
I was put here to reinvest in stock they said was decommissioned
I was put here to laugh, love, win and lose.....you can mega millions my thoughts cuz they total over 600 million...

No comments:

Post a Comment