Sunday, April 1, 2012

Letting go...........





Time changes the way I see you/
I hope and pray, this cant be you/
Something is different can't put my finger on it/
I saw it happen/
Was there in the cut/
but I had to let go/
So easy to see but a mirage is a show/
time is changing your luck/
so I have to let go/
and it pains me inside but I had to...................leave you alone

If you don't let go or even recognize show/
as worse as they make you out to be/
I see inside, innate abilities, eyes to the soul it pleases me/
Can't get back to who you used to be/
Who can i blame for what they stole from me/
Invasion of the body snatchers cuz your just an empty shell/
Gallivanting and pretending to be who i know,knew, thought i knew/
thoughts cant comprehend what is going on
I forget, but dreams of the subconscious keep you alive.....
Daylight saves me from seeing your face.......i fear dusk...
The twilight cast from a singular orb brings the lunar special
I cry....

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved reading this...looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete