Monday, April 27, 2015

Therapy for whom???

Therapy
My legacy
Xhanging minds
Is therapy

Didn't think it be this way
Not the undeveloped me
I could never see this day
See this way

Therapy
It has eveloped me
Taken over my life til my friends are hurt with jealousy

Constantly working in secrecy
I hold all the secrets indefinitely
Infinitely
Clients pose all these questions to insist in me.....
I question sometime
Cuz i'm only starting to see the best in me

It used to worry me
Till it encouraged me
Wrapped me.in a warm blanket thoroughly

I go through life thoroughly
I need me to further encourage me...

I used to be abused, still have an attitude
my writing is my gratitude
I can never be mad at you because god allows my heart to be light
That's why it's pouring tonight

My coming to realizations made the angels cry, the Thunder cry
And the lightning singe my mind

The rain still fell....
Danced, swinging from a chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment