Monday, April 27, 2015

Building blocks while fishing

I try to refine the design of what my building blocks exist of...trying to imbibe the moments to transist of...exist in transcendence of....I beat my brow and know this is what I will always consist of.

Trying to change my ways
but my ways still stay and claim the guilty truth of my repenting
Sinning at a speed lost in a tale the tail of hoping I could just be off
Everyone's minds

Paranoid much?

I find I am still completely lost but travel on the path few have chosen.
I hear the loathing and unfolding of a thought not thought out to observationally spot...
to render this/it/her/my plot like a novella
I tell ya
I will tell ya
I truly tried to tell you
I am rude and crude so i can tell you

I need backing and tracking...my mind is forever in traction
forever reacting
I'm forever in acting...
out...

Casting out
Still feeling doubt
Still feeling without
Still feeling doubt

Fish of abundance none are worthy,
baited....here me out
My line has not moved
Who's the safety net?

Time is dwindling and I'm trying to get by
So in order to forget about this current circumstance I'm on my way to Dubai
Or Singapore
I need it more because running is easier than facing a truth
Facing a brute
Facing the thoughts that currently have me unscrewed
Making me think that I'm the fool

No one else to blame...
I was a fool
I have been used
But I am never and will never be a fool
I'm crazy not stupid

The tools of my work may be berserk
But my show hasn't yet been canceled or dismantled
Trying to be an example....
No one is any longer an example

I fear no one hears me
Fighting dearly
Fuck the weary
The battle is only beginning

Trust the weary
Entrust the weary
Lemme tell you a secret
The quiet ones are the ones to watch out for...

Better run Better run...this ain't boggle.
Shaking it up is no longer of value
There are no words to display my light
You only see me through night shade goggles

I've had my doubts too
I can't live without you
I can disband and live without you
But don't want to live without you
Still single so my love is about you

Abba

Too many false starts
And lost hearts
Lost stars within these lost bars and I have come too far
You better be lost far....

I want to come home....
The disown may make you think my feelings are ingrown...
I see the end zone....
I long for that big home
Picket fence and 2.5 own

God is good all the time cause when I'm alone
I'm never alone
He never leaves me alone...
Ever be alone
Forever his own
In Christian homes.....
I fight the fact it's not in flesh...my temple is his home...he coddles me on his own

He never disowns
He makes me withhold nothing about his own spirit of truth
I know the truth but am scared and don't want to acknowledge the truth
A woman with an intense stare, real hair and not a real care...because I do what I want
lets get real here... cuz.i tend here..tell on and showing that I live and love here
Absolutely.love here
But my bait still on the line ..
No more casting on this line...my pole is cracked.....ill just buy the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment