Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm on fire

I'm on fire
Its not what you desire but its worth my empire..
The shadowed domes we call home
Penitentiary is what we call home
Why can't the boundaries of our environment remain zoned

Its situblown....
Population who has no homes
Shit in the back
Let me rewind back on the new jim crow laws that are now intact

Nobody has your back and 1964 voting rights estinguished and phazed off the map
But you tell me this trap is this trap
And this gak might move back and my trigger finger is on the trigger and I can't pull it

Use your knowledge for real shit.
Its real kid...we did a bid kid...trying to inform you of the art of playing war but you saw only a fraction of the piece I'm a fraction of the beast he made me able to hide...come and seek

My lord.

He has taken the wheel he knows the deal and the ideals i spill

I'm a make you know it dont seem real but it is indeed real

Let's stop being statistics

Let's test our transitions....lead others to real shit
..shit they can build with...
Lets build it....

If you build it they will come

Who's in??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment