Friday, October 17, 2014

Stay

I waited for you forever
You became my treasure
Repenting
This unrelenting cycle
Of cycles
I want you to stay
Elohim,  we begin again
Drowning in self doubt
It makes the water cold and frigid

A new beginning
Trying to figure it out
I died and became new
I know in life depend on you
I believe in you
Abba your gentle tones
Leave me to feel home when im not home

Prepare me for an aroma to peak
But in these street exist a beast
It gets deep
We are guided to repeat
So I know better
Im bait and it waits
Feeding on my negativity
The devil has it in for me
But I pray for him too

It feeds on my discouragement
But my discouragement
Pushes the waters into the bay
So I drown, acknowledge how
I am reborn and clean
It was written
All my sins forgiven
Because my father died
I fight/live life/go through strife in his name

Alleluia

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment