Saturday, October 25, 2014

Immune

I hold these truths.....
but they don't hold me
console me....
but they are evident
they are heaven sent

I lay my head on a pillow of efficient
Choose eloquent off of separatist
I'm seeking my qualms
no need to hold me down...
i been doing it long enough
I'm strong enough
i can be stronger enough
It takes all i have in me to be stronger
enough
This life is tough but I'm still slinging all my wares
all the dares
all my there's
so others can have it easier
age of tech
its not pleasing ya
I don't really care
i fight this fight and prove im here
prove i care
prove that I still live here because abba cared
He drives the strife
within my life
he makes me not wonder why im here
I always wonder why I'm here
Why am I poised to suffer, while im here
WHY AM I HERE?
this moment is important
he has told me his portions
but i need to fill this fear
fuel this fear
reduce this fear
wrap my arms around myself deducing this fear
but who is here
always father...
my humble self writhing in tears
withering in fear
witnessing the here
Not focusing on here
The present slowly disappearing while im here
I will fear no evil
I fear no evil
I am that evil
It tries to make me equal
So i fear....my fear....
It attacks me
i fight for my life
Can't use my knuckle game so i glare
in my mind
ill always be his daughter
dont try to trick me
I am not a treat
I grow to keep
The trinity
his presence is still here
Will continue to build here
Will continue to take a chill here
Will in my hopes continue to reassign what it is here
10,000 reasons
I just need one

No comments:

Post a Comment