Sunday, September 16, 2012

The clock strikes 6

I can sit here and be poignant, but I wont be
Lyrically fit, mentally equipped
For this is it, the clock strikes 6

The scalpel driven by divine intevention
Im trusting him
Whether its a long walk in the park or a short swim in the pond
Memories flood, causing a drive thru
Tunneling the vision of eyes wide open

I live adequately and positively
My mind has evolved to see
What you givie up, can make you strong

Just in case, I love you........

All........

The hypocrisy that rules us will continue to grow stronger
Unless we open our eyes to the idiocracy that
walks us down the valley

An oasis awaits
If your mind is firm then all those who wander were never lost
Never forced, to adhere to things of nature......

I am woman hear me roar
Or whimper
Or argue
Or...............

The storm is here to create chaos within perfect order
The rain must come
for our minds are dry to the fact
Midwesting  it
Life is a gift

Don't for get yours.........
I'm a keep getting mine

No comments:

Post a Comment