Saturday, September 1, 2012

I say what i mean and mean what i say

Trappings of adolescence leaves the three way cold
I been told
This is where i would rest at
Pull the curtain back to reveal those in wrong

Wanted but not admired
My love does expire
and leave you shivering in the cold

I want so much and yet so little
The driving links me to those suffering my wrongs
I know what i mean when i say it
Facebook display it to capture my voice alone

I may write too much
Or have balls too much
To tell those under, i belong!!!

I say what I mean and mean what i say...
Every passing day
I balance whether I was wrong...

My writing does the same thing as drugs...
It helps me get along
I'm strong, but so weak
My values speak measures of forlorn

Yet im happy, to be weathering my storm 
 Cause I breathe a hurricane
To write the slain of the ones that have moved on

RIP GEORGIE

Im still here to verse my fears and tell motherfuckers to move on

This disease brings me too my knees...i don't regret i go along
Whats your challenge
I find my balance
In referring to the wrong

Im a blasphemy because
I drink that drug
that has me wondering where i went wrong

I say what I mean and mean what i say

No comments:

Post a Comment