Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Darkness almost engulfed me..... I AM WHO I AM saved me


This is not a story for the faint of heart
Yet I faint at the thought
The disbelief led to disbelief as I gazed into the horror of it's eyes

Darkness tried to take what it didnt have a right to
What there was held light to
To join the minions of his cause

Slithering in the dark
Racing through my heart
To slither around the bend

The memory of the eyes did frighten
Yet it bought the enlightening
To bring me back from the brink of chaos

It came and so did he
Around the corner of my eyes
Tip toes up the side
A feline in it's movement

The eyes showcased the blackness of eternal fire
It was me it desired until I called upon his name
Hushed thoughts, valiant prayers.....

Repenting to move forward
Save me........

And he did
As the days have grown
So has his tone
Cuz I can hear him even louder

It was not a dream
I know these things
A reason I gave my life to he that is higher

I repent............

So should you...........

No comments:

Post a Comment