Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Regardless of life

They say each one teach one
ILearn to deduce and keep on
What to reach for
What to breathe for

Yet my familiarity with breathing is becoming constricted
These issues need evicting
And there is heavy resistance

Growing older, same shit diffrent toilet
It's abhorrent
Why cant everyone just learn and be up on it

Mental barriers
Eliciting seclusion from self
I'm scared

I have beared that poison fruit from the tree of knowledge
I am not as soild
as others may think I am

Through this war these battle shoes
Have had the blues
So much that all this time
I zigged and zagged and it has pursued

Wrinkling my confidence
Belittling and latching on to my rockiness
Not allowing a sliver of confidence
To push me where it can be certain
Nothing is certain
I remain hiding behind this curtain

How can that be when I'm still learning
Discerning
How to reach up from this
How to recover from this
Why I have to keep learning like this

I pray to my abba
I despise that word otherwise known for papa
It brings me problems and i5m trying to be proper

My anger is building as i type
Some shit just aint right

Then I remember this kind of life
It seems I can never repel from this type of life
I can never give in to this type of life

I will continue on my path
Regardless of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment