Saturday, September 26, 2015

Gang related

Gang related
So what I became, lived and give as a connoisseur of blue, it has held, upheld and holds my truth.

Helps me speak to our youth and reside in the mistakes i made so there mistakes are more tame...requiring there lives to lead to more change

This is the game....revoking fame as all i want is to save the youth, show and prove even when you fucked up in life you can still be that one that showed and proved.

Nothing dictates or narrates the person you become....
I know I have won

I have never been dumb or dumbed out
Reckless sometimes with my mouth
But that's neither here or there
Experiences lead you here and there

Use your street smarts to formulate plans
develop book knowledge
We can't all go to college but its no reason to go back to the plantation where no one can be pronounced or pronounce there feelings with words. It perturbs me to see the potential slide down with that everlasting shot of henny, that zip of give me or hanging on some shots of envy

Write your story....we all have one

See your future homie...so you can have one

-Davinna

No comments:

Post a Comment