Friday, August 21, 2015

The doorway

These times hold signs
I can no longer afford to ignore

He's been standing, waiting at that door....
feeling my hunger, wanting to give me more
Hoping what he has in store won't push me over the threshold

How can who I was, am and still have not become equated to his own soul
Self-doubt
of the habitually conditioned
I been told my future, why is this different?

Yet his hold won't relinquish
The voice in my head telling me

I NEED JESUS

I need to see this....
through
I coudl be through....
but all i can do is stand in the doorway fearing that he knows EVERYTHING.....

I do, did and have done
so i may sometimes lose but he is telling me the devil has not won
screaming in my head, I am not done
screaming in my head
I am his son

I gave up everything for you

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil"

Now come child, take those last steps and I will welcome you with open arms......

No comments:

Post a Comment