Friday, August 21, 2015

For ever, ever?

It's evergreen
These ever greens, trees built through course roots
Hiding the turmoil within the color of the leaves
Blocking the eyes that seem to forever teem

Tears waiting in the corners
trying not to be seen

They told me it was a sign of weakness.....
A sign of needing, I was taught to revoke such meaning
from emotions thats feeding
My head and my heart
I still lay in the dark
regressing from the light

In order for me to get right in this life
Recognize that without judgement he gave his life!!!
For me to choose, for me to abuse, the sins that repent
leading me to begin again

leading me to him again

He is relentless in his love
I am relentless in this self hate,
so i escape medicating
this faith exist because I cant look at him in the eyes and reveal my wrongs...to him or myself

No comments:

Post a Comment