Sunday, November 2, 2014

A hard head makes a soft ass

I want to live as if tomorrow doesn't exist
That's the problem
It's always been

Get too close I push and pause and leave distant because
I hate the feeling of lost

We know better
We can control better
But I never gave it a chance

Never chanced the chance because
I grew up in hate. ..
The only way to communicate is being caight up in the drama of not knowing
It was my knowing
My growing
Its hampered me for years

It brought about these fears of being here and not wanting to be here 
but wanting to be here and thinking I dont deserve to be here and not knowing im meant to be here....

Til its too late

I took my time...and said I was waiting
I had the perception I was always waiting
But you were

A hard head makes a soft ass....I guess mines is charmin

No comments:

Post a Comment