Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tilt

Straight up tilting
Acknowledging the unacknowledged
Spinning the squares, circling the block

It did a bid here
Telling me I was all out of time
Rebelling in silence as a life led full
Punishing itself to avoid further destruction

Powerless

Broken

It spoke......
whispering a subtle discomfort
before the deafening roar of a chainsaw

A blossoming false beauty fated to kill my bill
Steal my will
and leave me inexplicably introverted
The battle may be lost but the war is far from over

Still glance  over my shoulders for shadows behind and within
I can't begin to make you understand
The pains and circumstance, left by fanthom hands
breaking me down at a slow...........pace
I'm in this race
creating space to embrace the lives that can be saved
leading to paves of the way......

Paving the way
no matter what obstacles stand
I create within me my own land
and it is currently not for sale.......

No comments:

Post a Comment