Monday, June 17, 2013

Bridge over troubled waters

The trap is alive and I'm unapproved...
the standards of my being left me wide eye without seeing, cold with no breathing. ..
struggling to be alright.
I am pensive in sight and try as I might to not fall when others trip me.  
Forget me and equip me with a hatred that knows no bounds. 
Something I can't get around cuz the sound of this sound does not resound in positive vibes.
I hate to take it there but I ain't never scared and I'm tired of you dancing on my dreams. 
It seems that you told me I wouldn't be shit...get a good grip on a life to be proud of...
I carried that torch...dreams were abort because you made me question my own potential.
It became essential that I recognized the disease that breeds and comes out like seize... 
in order to bring me up from my knees asking a father for forgiveness....
while one is essential the other is detrimental....father where art thou? 
The gods must be crazy...they allowed Me to suffer and watch pain gravitate my mother in a way I can never change. 
The beating of a soul comes not only from fist but from words and I am tired of your native drum. 
If I ruled the world you would not be in it....words marred in wrong but won't recind it because my pain is not abstract....
I can't move past that blow to the back of my head at eight...when concrete was what I ate because you were too drunk to remember....
my pain lies in the lines of despise sprewed from your mouth....
I am the truth that you failed to value...trying to estinguish the fight in my life...in order to feel better about yourself....
yes you gave me life but i live in strife knowing the heart that made it happen is cold and has poisoned many of souls with your actions....my words gain traction and yet....I cant say I hate you...

No comments:

Post a Comment