Friday, March 8, 2013

Undertones

The scent in the air blows like wisp thru the hair,
Engulfing the scent of what was, has been and will be 
The undertones of light, leave the shadows grasping in there final show only for the sun to rise and cast them again
All the while keeping them in place
The erratic pace from the pheromones leaves the keys sliding to lock into place dislodging the mold it was set in..
Opening the door to existence


Alternate universe, transversing in a quiet roar
What is our world but what we predict it to be
Relentless to see
The things that travel by with no applause

I stick to more
So that I can assure and be okay with wanting more
From society 
It constantly aspires me to share my gift with all of yall
I beat these shores with the name that beats through my brain
and shows the footprints i ignored...... 

I abhor



No comments:

Post a Comment